Are you looking for a traditional and timeless door? This unique collection refers to handmade panel doors built in accordance with the old craftsmanship techniques. The Classic collection line has been designed for clients who appreciate and value both beauty and feel of traditional grand entrance doors.
- Heat Transfer Coefficient: Ud<1.3 W/m2K
- Security Class: burglar-proof hardware and furniture with resistance class 2 (RC2) all models
- Doorframe: D105mm x W65mm, solid pine or oak
- Door Sash: Pine or oak, thermally insulated raised panels, 65 mm thickness.
- Construction: Solid wood paneled door, stiles reinforced with either steel or aluminium profiles to increase the rigidity of door sash to prevent it from warping.
- Hinges: Four hinges adjustable in three directions
- Lock:1 multi-point lock (standard), can be upgraded to AV3 (self locking)
- Glazing: Low-E, double glazed with P4 security glass
- Sealing: Double gasket system (double rebated)
- Threshold: Barrier-free due to threshold height of 20 mm, thermally broken, concealed fastener attachment
Door series available in these door standards: Classic