Thermo door standard
This is the basic standard of our wood entry doors. Solid, durable and energy efficient.
- Heat Transfer Coefficient: Ud<0.9 W/m2K (opaque door) and Ud<0.97 W/m2K (glazed door)
- Certified Security Class: burglar-proof with resistance class 2 (RC2) all models, and class 3 (RC3) for opaque selected designs.
- Doorframe: D105mm x W65mm, solid pine or oak
- Door Sash: Pine or oak, thermally insulated core, 78mm/82mm*/90mm** mm thickness.
*AluTherm series built to the Thermo door standard
**Arbo series built to the Thermo door standard
- Construction: Solid wood door frame stiles reinforced with either steel or aluminium profiles to increase the rigidity of door sash to prevent it from warping.
- Hinges: Four hinges adjustable in three directions
- Lock:1 multi-point lock (standard), can be upgraded to AV3 (self locking)
- Glazing: Low-E, triple glazed with P4 security glass
- Sealing: Double gasket system (double rebated)
- Threshold: Barrier-free due to threshold height of 20 mm, thermally broken, concealed fastener attachment
Door series available in these door standards: AluTherm, Arbo, Knight, Movie Stars, Vintage